converting wordlist.db (sqlite3 --> DB)

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Fri Mar 6 12:03:54 CET 2015

Hello!

For several years I'm maintaining my wordlist.db using sqlite3 back-end
but often I have problem that the distributions/OS-es which I use don't
have bogofilter-sqlite package and I have to build my own.

That's why I'm considering that it would be simpler to just user
'default' back-end (BerkeleyDB) since I anyway do not do any work with
wordlist.db database, but wonder if there is some easy way to convert
wordlist.db database from sqlite3 to Berkele DB format?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
As a strong wind sweeps away a boat on the water,
even one of the roaming senses on which the mind