MIME boundaries ending with "--"

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Fri Feb 27 02:14:14 CET 2015

Am 26.02.2015 um 21:38 schrieb Matt Garretson:
> On 2/26/2015 3:25 PM, Matt Garretson wrote:
>> I grabbed revision 7027
>

> BTW in case it's not expected, this revision fails
> t.passthrough-truncation on my system, Fedora Core 21 x86_64.
> The log file was empty, so i manually ran the gunzip'd test file thru
> bogolexer and got the attached back trace.

Hi Matt,

thanks for the heads-up; I see few symbols (function names/line numbers
though).  Could you try running the backtrace through addr2line on your
system, or run the code under GDB supervision and get a backtrace from
inside GDB?

I don't expect test failures on the default tests, and don't see them on
Ubuntu 14.04 amd64 (x64_64); I may be able to try to reproduce this on
Fedora 20 in a few days, but don't have 21 at hand right now for debugging.

Can you check what flex version generated your lexer_v3.c file? It is in
the build directory under src, and has some #define lines like these:

> #define FLEX_SCANNER
> #define YY_FLEX_MAJOR_VERSION 2
> #define YY_FLEX_MINOR_VERSION 5
> #define YY_FLEX_SUBMINOR_VERSION 35

We have had to adjust our .l file for newer flex versions in the past,
so this may be yet another occasion...