MIME boundaries ending with "--"

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Wed Feb 25 20:03:34 CET 2015

Am 25.02.2015 um 19:51 schrieb Matt Garretson:
> On 2/25/2015 1:43 PM, Matthias Andree wrote:
>> Regarding code locations to check, the
>> lexer* source files are also involved in parsing MIME.
>>
>> I will have a look and report back.
>

> OK, thanks, Matthias.  I was looking at get_boundary_props() in mime.c
> but, then again, I don't really know what I'm doing.  :)

I think you're on the right track, I am looking at the same function,
and it does believe any line with two dashes before the EOL characters
is a terminating boundary, without paying attention if these two dashes
are part of the boundary delimiter itself.

In the meanwhile, I have written a test case for this bug. Not yet
committed to SVN though.