bogofilter.org-hosted services back on line ?

Thomas Prost t at prosts.info
Fri Jan 31 13:46:31 CET 2014

Hello all out there,

let me introduce myself to this list let me please ask about the
actuality of the following note on http://bogofilter.sourceforge.net/

Note that the http://[www.]bogofilter.org/ web site and the mailing
lists hosted under @bogofilter.org are currently down.
bogofilter.sourceforge.net continues to function, please bear with us
while we are working to bring the bogofilter.org-hosted services back on
line.

As my subscription to the list was just processed, I hope that the above
note is not the status quo of the bogofilter.org-hosted services.

If that's no more actual, I'd like to ask a question on collaboration of
the components Evolution Client with Bogofilter and Exchange Server.
As long as my provider ran his Sun Server, mail filtering with Evolution
and Bogofilter that classifies mail as spam worked fine :-)
Now they decided to replace it with an Exchange Server - and that
environment seems not to be able to store my spam classifications
properly. Is there any bad experience with that combination ?
--
Best,
Tom