maildrop + bogofilter: error writing to filter

Christian Ebert blacktrash at gmx.net
Sun Jun 16 11:51:03 CEST 2013

* Christian Ebert on Sunday, June 16, 2013 at 10:45:50 +0100
> * Andreas Schamanek on Saturday, June 15, 2013 at 23:19:51 +0200
>> Can you create an strace? At least for the bogofilter this should be
>> possible. For the xfilter it's probably going to be a large log :/
>
> strace is not available on Mac OS X - according to my findings
> something similar would be dtruss ... but it can only be run as
> root.

What I can do is something like:

$ sudo dtruss maildrop -d chris < testbogomsg 2> dtruss.maildrop

Would the output of that be helpful - obviously long?

--
theatre - books - texts - movies
Black Trash Productions at home: http://www.blacktrash.org