maildrop + bogofilter: error writing to filter

Christian Ebert blacktrash at gmx.net
Sat Jun 15 13:30:49 CEST 2013

* David Relson on Saturday, June 15, 2013 at 07:24:03 -0400
> For sure if it's a consistent error for a particular message, we'd like
> to see the message.  If so, please create a tgz or zip file with the
> message and email it directly to me.

Will do.

> By the way, what version of bogofilter are you running?  1.2.3 is
> current.

$ bogofilter --version
bogofilter-tokyocabinet version 1.2.3
    Database: TokyoCabinet (version 1.4.48, B+tree API)
Copyright (C) 2002-2010 David Relson, Matthias Andree
Copyright (C) 2002-2004 Greg Louis
Copyright (C) 2002-2003 Eric S. Raymond, Adrian Otto, Gyepi Sam

bogofilter comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.  This is free software, and
you are welcome to redistribute it under the General Public License.  See
the COPYING file with the source distribution for details.

--
theatre - books - texts - movies
Black Trash Productions at home: http://www.blacktrash.org