Migrating from SpamAssassin to Bogofilter

Kip Warner kip at thevertigo.com
Thu Jun 13 03:33:43 CEST 2013

On Thu, 2013-06-13 at 00:27 +0100, RW wrote:
> And hows it going to determine any of the above without user
> configuration?

It doesn't. An MUA wouldn't need to know the details. This is akin to
the MPRIS interface where clients need not know anything about
Rhythmbox, Banshee, or what have you.

> And if it's such a great idea why aren't mail clients finding mail
> servers that way?

I wasn't talking about mail servers. I was talking about a spam filter's
interface.

> That's twaddle, but my point was that if you don't like spamd, call the
> library from your own code - as other projects do.

Then it's a failed point and a failed effort to push the goal posts -
again.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred