Migrating from SpamAssassin to Bogofilter

Kip Warner kip at thevertigo.com
Wed Jun 5 22:58:28 CEST 2013

On Wed, 2013-06-05 at 12:26 +0000, Allison, Tom wrote:
> I suppose the easy answer is:
>
> Accumulate your incoming ham/spam email into to different folders for
> a few days/weeks/months.  Whatever the time frame is that fits within
> your migration schedule and gives you a maybe 500-1000 minimum in each
> pool.
>
> Use those to train bogofilter.

I sadly deleted all of my old spam, but I could always collect it all. I
just hope that when I select mark as spam in Evolution, it's actually
communicating properly with Bogofilter. I could also select plenty of
ham to mark as non-spam too. That might also help to train it.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred