Bogotrainer lost

Matt Garretson mattg at assembly.state.ny.us
Mon May 21 17:23:38 CEST 2012

On 5/21/2012 9:45 AM, Anne Wilson wrote:
> bash /usr/share/bogofilter/contrib/contrib/trainbogo.sh -c -H
> [...]
> However, since I installed Scientific Linux 6 I find that I don't
> appear to have that file.

I don't know about the particular packaging/distribution of bogofilter you're
using, but I'm guessing it didn't install the user-contributed scripts (of which
trainbogo.sh is one).  If you download the current bogofilter source tarball, the
contrib files will be found inside it:

  http://sourceforge.net/projects/bogofilter/files/bogofilter-current/

Note that you seem to be running a very old version of bogofilter, so the
newer scripts may not work as expected with your configuration.  (However,
trainbogo.sh seems to have been last modified in 2004, so perhaps it will be
OK.)  Maybe you can find the old version 1.0.2 of bogofilter source somewhere.
Or migrate your setup to the current version of bogofilter.