DB missmatch

Martín Marqués martin.marques at gmail.com
Thu May 12 16:54:36 CEST 2011

I found out the other day that I have some kind of database missmatch.

Trying to update spam and ham I get this:

$ /usr/bin/bogofilter -nS < ~/mail/newham
Program version 5.1 doesn't match environment version 4.8
bogofilter[10955]: cannot join environment: DB_VERSION_MISMATCH:
Database environment version mismatch
$ /usr/bin/bogofilter -sN < ~/mail/newspam
Program version 5.1 doesn't match environment version 4.8
bogofilter[11001]: cannot join environment: DB_VERSION_MISMATCH:
Database environment version mismatch

And I can't find a way to dump with 4.8 and restore with 5.1 my wordlist.

I'm on Debian testing and there is no db5.1-utils, which is quite odd.

Any solutions?

--
Martín Marqués
DBA, Programador, Administrador