Messages to myself fail.

Thomas Anderson tanderson at orderamidchaos.com
Sun May 8 20:56:57 CEST 2011

I recommend training to exhaustion.  That is, create a recursive loop in
your script which tests the current bogosity after training, and then
retrain that message if it still tests as spam.  Look at the "train"
subroutine here for an example:
http://orderamidchaos.com/bogofilter/bfproxy.  You could retrain your
entire email set again, but there's no need to retest or retrain the
ones which now test correctly, so it's best to add this to the
subroutine which test/trains each individual email.  Also, if you
retrained the whole thing by running your script several times, how
would you know when to stop without manually checking the output and
running it again each time?  A recursive loop which tests the output
automates how many times to run it.

Tom