False positives.

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Fri Mar 11 15:18:43 CET 2011

When looking over my Spam folder I found some legitimate email that
had been sent to the Spam folder--several from the New York Times and
one from my local Knights of Columbus Council. I moved all those
messages to my Ham folder and created a special filter in KMail for
the NYT mail.  I run the following script each night:

/usr/local/bogofilter-1.2.1/contrib/trainbogo.sh -c -H
/home/safe/.kde/share/apps/kmail/mail/Ham/cur/ -S
/home/safe/.kde/share/apps/kmail/mail/Spam/cur/

Kmail on slackware 13.0 Linux.

--
John Culleton
Create Book Covers with Scribus:

The Short List of Publishing and marketing books:
http://wexfordpress.com/shortlist.html