Getting bogotrain back

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 23 11:31:03 CEST 2011

My mail server has been upgraded to CentOS 6.  Bogofilter is installed and
appears to be tagging correctly.  However, I'm having problems with retraining
-

bash /usr/share/bogofilter/contrib/contrib/trainbogo.sh -c -H
/home/anne/Maildir/.INBOX.Bogotrain_ham/cur/ -S
/home/anne/Maildir/.INBOX.Bogotrain_spam/cur/
bash: /usr/share/bogofilter/contrib/contrib/trainbogo.sh: No such file or
directory

On checking I find that there is no /usr/share/bogofilter directory, and no
amount of searching is finding the scripts.  Unfortunately I don't appear to
have archived the messages where you originally helped me set this up.

How can I get this working again?

Anne