bogofilter on opensolaris with sqlite

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Sat Jan 23 23:04:25 CET 2010

On Sat, 23 Jan 2010 11:51:19 -0800
timejumper at hush.ai wrote:

> I am using bogofilter 1.2.1 with sqlite 3.6.21 on opensolaris 5.11
> snv_111b
>
> When I run bogoutil -r sqllite.db it returns -NaN
>
> Any ideas?  Is it a sqlite problem or bogofilter problem?
> Thanks for any tips.
>
> I tried compiling sqlite with -DSQLITE_HAVE_ISNAN

No obvious answer comes to mind.

Are you a new user or have you been using bogofilter for a while?  I'd
guess the latter since the "-r" option isn't useful until there's a
database with a decent number of spam and ham messages in it.

How big is your database?  More specifically how many tokens and
messages does it have?  The following commands will provide the numbers:

  bogoutil -p {path_to_your_wordlist} .MSG_COUNT
  bogoutil -d {path_to_your_wordlist} | wc -l

Bogoutil has a number of debugging flags that will print tons of
information.  We'll drill down into that area if we can't find an
answer using a less verbose method.

Regards,