RFC: libdb version for next Debian release

Serafeim Zanikolas serzan at hellug.gr
Sun Feb 14 20:17:23 CET 2010

Hi,

I'd like to hear any feedback on building bogofilter for the next Debian
stable release with libdb4.8 (as opposed to libdb4.7 which has already been
tested for quite a while now with bogofilter).

The default version of libdb-dev in Debian was switched to 4.8 a few months
ago but I only found out recently, and Debian's about to freeze, so I'm
rather skeptical about switching bogofilter to 4.8.

It works fine for me btw, just wanted to hear some feedback.

Cheers,
Serafeim

ps. Cc'ing schizo at d.o, the previous Debian maint of bogofilter and current
    Debian co-maint of libdb