Is whitelisting possible?

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 4 11:13:29 CET 2010

I subscribe to Magnatune, so I get frequent emails from them describing new
releases.  Every time the email ends up in the Unsure folder.  Every time, I
copy it to the ham training folder, but the content is so variable, I think,
that Bogofilter is never able to classify it properly.  Is there any way that
I can add weighting that would make this into definitely ham?  Currently
Bogofilter marks them with anything from 1% to 49.9999% probbility of being
spam, with the majority being in the 47-49% range.

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group