Moderator messages seen as spam

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 23 18:24:33 CEST 2010

I'm not sure how to tackle this problem.  I moderate some mailing lists, and
most of the messages for moderation are spam.  Suddenly, today, I have had a
couple of messages alerting me to the need for moderation turn up in my Spam
folder.

I'm reluctant to move them to the bogotrain-ham folder, as that presumably
will encourage it to accept Russian characters and subjects of '??? ??????

What's the best way of dealing with this?  Just ignore the problem?  Or can
something better be done?

Anne