Ubuntu testers wanted

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Mon Apr 12 12:10:02 CEST 2010

Greetings,

I've asked Ubuntu developers to update their bogofilter version for the
upcoming release, so that they wouldn't ship a version with known massive
bugs that we fixed in 1.2.1. Now, Loïc Minier provided a newly packaged
bogofilter update, but since he doesn't use bogofilter, he is looking for
testers, see
<https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel/2010-April/030625.html>.

So if someone of you can test Loïc's package on Lucid Lynx Beta, please
contact *me* with your findings. Note that Loïc's message was written for
Ubuntu developers and may be a bit too terse for end-users.

Thank you.

Best regards