Bogofilter accuracy plummets starting around March 10, 2010

Thomas Anderson tanderson at orderamidchaos.com
Thu Apr 1 09:04:22 CEST 2010

I've seen some of these spams, but they've not been a major nuisance.
Mostly they come in as spam and some as unsure.  It's important to have
your robx between your ham and spam cutoffs and preferably within your
min_dev... this way new tokens are graded neutrally and don't
immediately affect classifications.  I also run spamitarium on my emails
prior to bogofilter, and this often tags the header with an SPF failure
or missing rDNS, which helps bump it into a spam classification.  And
with training, I see them in my ham and unsure box less and less.

Tom