Fundamental Training

Volkan YAZICI yazicivo at ttmail.com
Sat Nov 7 23:01:35 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm sure this dummy question had been asked dozens of times but I
couldn't figure out the problem on my own via googling --- I really am
not sure if it is really a problem. Anyway, here it goes.

  $ rm -rf ~/.bogofilter         # Clean previous bogofilter registrations.
  $ bogofilter -s </tmp/spam.0   # Initialize bogofilter wordlist database.
  $ bogofilter -v </tmp/spam.1   # Test without any prior knowledge.

I trained my bogofilter database with similar ~300 messages, but I still
get spamicity=0.520000 for any message I used at the training. I must
have been missing something obvious. Could anybody help me with this
problem?

Regards.