Minimum usable counts [was: Question]

Pavel Kankovsky peak at argo.troja.mff.cuni.cz
Mon May 25 23:39:14 CEST 2009

On Mon, 25 May 2009, Stephen Davies wrote:

> The actual texts were:
>
> h=<CR><LF>ere
>
> and
>
> h=<LF>ere
>
> The first case is the raw text received by sendmail, amavis-milter and
> amavisd.
>
> The second is the text presented by kmail.

What was the transfer encoding of (that part of) the message? Was is
quoted printable?

qp_decode() seems to recognize only "=\n" as a QP line continuation and
this makes it choke on raw RFC 822/2822 message texts with lines
terminated by CRLF pair.

--
Pavel Kankovsky aka Peak                          / Jeremiah 9:21        \
"For death is come up into our MS Windows(tm)..." \ 21th century edition /