Question

Thomas Anderson tanderson at orderamidchaos.com
Thu May 21 05:19:39 CEST 2009

Try increasing your robs.  Mine is 0.22.

Other than that, you just have to train on errors.  Your false negatives
should decrease with training.  Try training til exhaustion, i.e. train
the same email repeatedly until it classifies correctly.  This should
prevent you from having to see the same email from many sources before
it classifies correctly.

Tom