Question

Thomas Anderson tanderson at orderamidchaos.com
Wed May 20 23:03:00 CEST 2009

You have to adjust your robx and robs values.  They will determine where
never-before-seen and rarely-seen tokens get scored.  E.g. if you set
your robx within your "unsure" zone, new tokens will never score as ham
or spam.  And with your robs, you can ensure that tokens seen only a few
times also remain less influential.

Tom