Question

Stephen Davies scldad at sdc.com.au
Wed May 20 02:40:37 CEST 2009

Sorry. I just realised that I have misrepresented my question.

What I should have asked is whether it is possible to ignore (for the
calculation of total spamicity) tokens that have never been seen before. That
is, with occurrence count of zero.

Cheers,
Stephen
On Wednesday 20 May 2009 09:58:56 Stephen Davies wrote:
> Is it possible to configure bogofilter so that it ignore tokens with an
> occurrence count less than N?
>
> I am seeing many obvious spams where tokens with an occurrence count of one
> are outweighing other tokens with big occurrence counts, big bad counts and
> zero good counts.
>
> Cheers and thanks,
> Stephen Davies

Stephen Davies Consulting P/L                             Voice: 08-8177 1595
Adelaide, South Australia.                                Fax  : 08-8177 0133
Computing & Network solutions.                            Mobile:040 304 0583
                                          VoIP:sip:1132210 at sip1.bbpglobal.com