Problems with these messages. See below

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Wed Jan 21 01:11:45 CET 2009

On Tue, 20 Jan 2009 22:30:50 +0100
Nigel Henry wrote:

> I'm getting messages identified as No Subject, with no To, From, or
> Date, and bogofilter is having problems with them.
>
> Example below.
>
> I can't even send the example spam, as my ISP appears to be blocking
> it Suggestions as to how to deal with these would be appreciated.
> Bogofilter version is 1.0.2, and is dealing with all other spam with
> no problems.
>
> Nigel.

Nigel,

Did you forget the example?  'Twould be best to put it in a zip file
and attach it.

Tokens in the "Subject", "To", and "From" lines get special treatment,
i.e. a prefix.  This allows bogofilter to score tokens in these lines
differently from the same word in the body of the message.  Bogofilter
can do its job without these lines (and their tokens).  As with all
things bayesian, extra tokens are helpful but the algorithm will work
even without the extras.

messages -- even lacking header lines.  I don't think there's anything I
can do to help.

Regards,