nan in bogofilter stats

Stephen Davies scldad at sdc.com.au
Wed Nov 19 11:49:05 CET 2008

Don't know for sure but I certainly get HEAPS of Russian and Japanese (and
even some German) spam.
Many hundreds of messages per week plus all the usual English crap.

"Real" mail is in the tens per week.

Stephen

On Wednesday 19 November 2008 19:38:42 Matthias Andree wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Nov 2008, Stephen Davies wrote:
> > OK. I brought back a backup wordlist and now get:
> >
> > bogoutil -w wordlist.db .MSG_COUNT
> >                                  spam   good
> > .MSG_COUNT                     266713  12982
> >
> > (Assuming that the previous spam count was correct, this implies nearly
> > 20000 spams per month. Bogofilter has been busy!!)
>
> This looks rather unbalanced - does it roughly reflect your
> junk/solicited mail ratio?

Stephen Davies Consulting P/L                             Voice: 08-8177 1595
Adelaide, South Australia.                                Fax  : 08-8177 0133
Computing & Network solutions.                            Mobile:040 304 0583
                                          VoIP:sip:1132210 at sip1.bbpglobal.com