BDF-5E9: bogofilter->Postfix integration

paul at paulbeard.org paul at paulbeard.org
Sat Jun 28 00:38:10 CEST 2008

Someone recently wrote:
    could anybody help me with a tutorial, pdf o something similar?
    What must i've to modified in amavisd and bogofilter?

And the reply was to RTFM. I have been trying to get bogofilter and
postfix working, and have Read The Fine Manual over and over again. No joy
at all. Mail gets delivered and as best I can tell, the wordlist gets
updated as new mail comes through, but I see no headers or other
guarantees that bogofilter is in the loop. And yes, I do see spam:
obvious, clumsy, easily-identified spam. I slipped a logger command into
the filter script to see if it ever runs, and it never seems to.

Does anyone have updates to any of the existing docs, other than "works
for me"?