Installing/training bogofilter on slackware 12.1 and Kmail

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Sat Jul 19 17:19:10 CEST 2008

Have searched the web and tried the man page. I have bogofilter
installed, sort of. When I click the "filter classify as spam" the
message is sent to trash. The wordlist.db file is about 25 megs.

Just one problem, it doesn't catch any spams. Not one.

Now if there is a current guide that deals with how to install and
train bogofilter in Kmail, and only that,  please point me to it. The
manpage tells me nothing about installing the filter in kmail.  I
want to start from scratch.

Thanks
--
John Culleton