bogofilter->Postfix integration

paul at paulbeard.org paul at paulbeard.org
Tue Jul 1 02:14:14 CEST 2008

On Mon, June 30, 2008 2:10 pm, AnneWilson wrote:

> OK - I don't have a master.cfg.  I integrate bogofilter into procmail,
> rather than postfix.

I am setting up email for some Younger Users, and I want to block all the
nastiness as best I can. Tightening up who can connect and using
greylisting seems to take of most of it, but given that this is an arms
race, I want to make sure any spammer resourceful enough to defeat those
safeguards still has to deal with a content-based barrier.