Filter breakers

Stephen Davies scldad at sdc.com.au
Sun Feb 10 01:15:50 CET 2008

I have been using bogofilter (currently 1.1.5) with Amavis and milter for a
number of years now with great success.
Every day, several hundred spams are successfully detected and zero hams get
filtered.
However, recently I have been having quite a number of spams getting through
to my inbox.
They all seem to be very small messages in three or four categories but
despite my rerunning each case with bogofilter -Ns at least four times, they
keep on getting through.

The only change I have made to my configuration recently is to start
registering hams. Previously, I only registered spams.

My database is some 200Mb.

Any ideas as to what is happening here?

TIA,
Stephen Davies
This email is for the person(s) identified above, and is confidential to
the sender and the person(s).  No one else is authorised to use or
disseminate this email or its contents.

Stephen Davies Consulting                            Voice: 08-8177 1595
Adelaide, South Australia.                             Fax: 08-8177 0133
Computing & Network solutions.                       Mobile:0403 0405 83