Same from and to

barsalou barjunk at attglobal.net
Sat Dec 6 02:02:23 CET 2008

I've been getting a bunch of messages that have my email address and
domain in the from and to fields.

Is this an effort to confuse bogofilter?

Bogofilter isn't currently blocking these, and I'm wondering if I
train it to block these, then I won't get my regular mail.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

If my memory serves, bogofilter does (or can) save headers as
tokens...one question this raises is, does it tokenize the entire
header or pieces within it?

For example a 'received' header could have many servers that it goes
through, does it tokenize each of these lines?

Mike B.