[Bogofilter]UNSURE messages end up in inbox folder

Daniel Moyne daniel.moyne at neuf.fr
Thu Aug 21 13:57:27 CEST 2008

Le Thursday 21 August 2008, Matthias Andree a écrit :
> On Sat, 09 Aug 2008, Daniel Moyne wrote:
> > I scrupulously followed Nigel's how-to with all these folders :
> > Spam
> > NonSpam
> > nonspamnew
> > spam
> > unsure
> > in KMail (kde-4)
> >
> > Apprently everything works fine except that all "unsure" prefixed in
> > subjet as ???UNSURE??? end-up in my inbox folder though fliter-4 is
> > upposed to get them dumped into folder unsure !
>
> How about upgrading to KDE 4.1 or downgrading to the latest 3.5.X
> (3.5.9?) 4.0.X (found in Daniel's signature he were using 4.0.5 test)
> was sort of premature...  and I tend to think even 4.1 is somewhat
> unfinished, after a bit of experimenting with it (openSUSE 11.0 though,
> and didn't look at integration)...
Matthias, I am even using 4.1 in test that can be installed at least on Ubuntu
Hardy ; I can still choose between 3.5.9 and 4.1 when logging ; with Ubuntu
update was quite difficult as I had to make many runs close to the end of the
process to discard a few things here and there for the last packages
(especially spasmoids) to install correctly.

The importance of installing KDE 4.1 is that you can report bugs very early
for developers to correct them as this job has to be done ; it will not change
anything to your KDE 3.5.9 set-up.

--
               kernel 2.6.24-19-generic   / --- \ ATI Radeon X300 Express