[Bogofilter]UNSURE messages end up in inbox folder

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Thu Aug 21 09:20:23 CEST 2008

On Sat, 09 Aug 2008, Daniel Moyne wrote:

> I scrupulously followed Nigel's how-to with all these folders :
> Spam
> NonSpam
> nonspamnew
> spam
> unsure
> in KMail (kde-4)
>
> Apprently everything works fine except that all "unsure" prefixed in subjet as
> ???UNSURE??? end-up in my inbox folder though fliter-4 is upposed to get them
> dumped into folder unsure !

How about upgrading to KDE 4.1 or downgrading to the latest 3.5.X
(3.5.9?) 4.0.X (found in Daniel's signature he were using 4.0.5 test)
was sort of premature...  and I tend to think even 4.1 is somewhat
unfinished, after a bit of experimenting with it (openSUSE 11.0 though,
and didn't look at integration)...