[Bogofilter]UNSURE messages end up in inbox folder

Daniel Moyne daniel.moyne at neuf.fr
Thu Aug 21 00:23:03 CEST 2008

Le Wednesday 20 August 2008, David Relson a écrit :

> My email client displays the following line as part of your message's
> header:

> It gives Ham/Spam/Unsure status, the score (spamicity), and the
> bogofilter version.  As this is part of bogofilter's default
> configuration, it's likely present in your messages.
>
> Regards,
>
> David
It looks like this line is removed after filtering action by first bogofilter
in my case because in my others bogofilter filters I have all the time one
actions like this :
Remove Header X-Bogosity

So then it explains why these lines are no more present in my folders whatever
the issue of the bogofilter filter.

David, have you this action also in your bogofilter filters ?
Regards.
--
               kernel 2.6.24-19-generic   / --- \ ATI Radeon X300 Express