[Bogofilter]UNSURE messages end up in inbox folder

Daniel Moyne daniel.moyne at neuf.fr
Tue Aug 12 13:01:15 CEST 2008

Le Saturday 09 August 2008, Nigel Henry a écrit :
> On Saturday 09 August 2008 00:55, Daniel Moyne wrote:
> > I scrupulously followed Nigel's how-to with all these folders :
> > Spam
> > NonSpam
> > nonspamnew
> > spam
> > unsure
> > in KMail (kde-4)
> >
> > Apprently everything works fine except that all "unsure" prefixed in
> > subjet as ???UNSURE??? end-up in my inbox folder though fliter-4 is
> > upposed to get them dumped into folder unsure !
> >
> > Regards.
>
> I'll come back on this problem tomorrow, as it's getting late. My version
> of bogofilter is quite old, but don't think that that is the problem.
>
> I'm also using an old version of Kmail on Fedora Core 2 (KDE 3.2.2), but
> should not affect the filters.
>
> Of course I may not be able to help much. I have bogofilter working with
> Kmail with no problems, but perhaps someone directly working with the
> bogofilter project may be able to offer better advice.
>
> Nigel.
Nigel,
so far no other UNSURE mails so difficult to say whether it works fine or not.
Nigel still on you how-to

Can we say that once you have done a run on "Spam" and "NonSpam" folders there
are no reasons to keep their content that can be dumped ; we still have to
keep these folders to dump in "Spam" some messages of "unsure" after making
sure they must be processed as spam, and dumping in "NonSpam" some messages of
"unsure" after making sure they must be processed as non spam.

Once the content of "Spam" and "NonSpam" folders hs been updated we can ru you
script on them.

I am still wondering abot the use of "nonspamnew" folder.
Regards.

--
               kernel 2.6.24-18-generic   / --- \ ATI Radeon X300 Express