HEADS UP: bogofilter migrated to Subversion (SVN)

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Sat Jul 28 15:29:56 CEST 2007

Greetings,

the bogofilter source code repository has been migrated to Subversion,
there will be no more updates to the CVS repository.

If you're tracking our development code to stay on the cutting edge,
please check out the SVN repository (this is one line actually):

svn co https://bogofilter.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/bogofilter/trunk
/bogofilter/ bogofilter

If you've patched your CVS code, migrate the patches over to the SVN
working directory. You can then remove your CVS working directory.

Sorry for the temporary inconvenience, but we're convinced that this
migration will pay off by better consistency and easier change tracking
in the long run.

Have a nice week-end

--
Matthias Andree <matthias.andree at gmx.de>