New version of bogofilter-milter.pl

Tom Anderson tanderso at oac-design.com
Thu Jul 26 05:36:06 CEST 2007

I've been meaning to try this out for awhile now, so I've finally
decided to give it a go.  So far, everything appears to be working as
expected.  I just have two questions/requests... 1) is it possible to
use a different bogofilter.cf file than the default for the milter.
What I'm thinking is to reject email with a spamicity > X at the milter,
but permit the rest through to be classified and trained at the MTA
level and double-checked for false positives.  But anything more than
say 0.95 would just be rejected wholesale and I wouldn't care about it.
  And 2) it is possible to tweak the response returned to the sender?
It would be nice to supply an explanation for why the mail is being
rejected and how to get around it (ie. try rewording the email or try
calling by phone).

Tom