New version of bogofilter-milter.pl

Jonathan Kamens jik at kamens.brookline.ma.us
Thu Jul 19 04:24:09 CEST 2007

I've just submitted a new version of bogofilter-milter.pl to the
bogofilter maintainers to be included in the next release.  I've
attached it here as well, in case anyone needs the features I've added
now.  The current version is always linked off of my home page,
http://stuff.mit.edu/~jik/ <http://stuff.mit.edu/%7Ejik/>.  On a related
note, there's also a neat graph at the bottom of my home page showing
the number of spam messages that bogofilter blocks from my inbox per day
vs. how many it lets through.

The new features in the new version of bogofilter-milter.pl are:

    * Support archival of spam messages in Cyrus IMAP mailboxes in
      addition to the mbox files that were previously supported.
    * Support address canonicalization using sendmail (useful for sites
      that have a sendmail virtusertable).
    * Support expiration of old entries in the cache of expanded addresses.

These new features are explained in the comments in the configuration
section at the top of the script.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Enjoy!

  jik