bogofilter eats my spam-mails ;-(

Christian Hennig chhennig at gmx.net
Tue Feb 20 18:05:15 CET 2007

helo,

i use bogofilter for a long time, all is fine, but if i found a "good" mail in my spam folder i only see the headers of the mail.
bogofilter delete the text-body of the spam mails, how can i disable thes feature?

i use bogofilter in that way for my mails:

fetchmail->procmail->-->cyrusimap
            |  ^
            v  |
          bogofilter

my procmailconfig:

---begin---
# Macros
DELIVERMAIL="/usr/sbin/cyrdeliver"
LOGFILE="/var/log/procmaillog"

:0 w
* ^Subject:.*Spamverdacht*
| $DELIVERMAIL -e -a christian -m user.christian.RZ_Spamverdacht

:0 w
* ^Subject:.*samba
| $DELIVERMAIL -e -a christian -m user.christian.samba

:0 w
* ^To:.*crater.dragonflybsd.org
| $DELIVERMAIL -e -a christian -m user.christian.dfly

:0 w
* ^From:.*codemasters.com
|  $DELIVERMAIL -e -a christian -m user.christian
# berprüfung durch Bogofilter
#
:0fw
| /usr/bin/bogofilter -u -e -p -l  -d /var/bogofilter/

:0 fhw
| $DELIVERMAIL -e -a christian -m user.christian.LK_Spamverdacht

:0 fhw
| $DELIVERMAIL -e -a christian -m user.christian.LK_Spam

:0 w

| $DELIVERMAIL -e -a christian -m user.christian
---END---

Thx for help

Christian