2 delivery failures for mail sent to the list

Nigel Henry cave.dnb at tiscali.fr
Tue Sep 19 17:56:20 CEST 2006

I've just sent, after working about 3hrs on it, a posting to the list on using
Bogofilter with Kmail. Now. It's turned up in my inbox, so has obviously got
to the list, but I've just checked mail again, and got 2 undeliverables in
the unsure box referring to the mail I sent, but marked as being sent to
other people. I only posted to the list, no CC's.

These are the places they were supposedly being sent.

alcoholclay(at)rotronix.co.nz
and was returned by
postmaster(at)rotronix.co.nz
and the returned message referred to was headed
Using Bogofilter with Kmail (my setup)

the 2nd one.

stephinebutch(at)spinefex.com.au
and was returned by
postmaster(at)spinefex.com.au
and the message referred to had the header changed to.
[SPAM]-Using Bogofilter with Kmail (my setup)-Bayesian Filter detected spam

All "@" have been changed to "(at)" by me.

Any suggestions as to what is going on here?

I can send the headers from my post which came back with the returned messages
if necessary.

Nigel.