Re the spam posts to the list

Nigel Henry cave.dnb at tiscali.fr
Sun Oct 15 20:50:37 CEST 2006

My ISP won't even let me post a reply to the list regarding that spam that
came on the list. Just to reply about it. Bogofilter put it in the unsure
box, which is better than the spam on the video4linux list which has been
ending up in the inbox. Back to training Bogofilter.

I suppose it's a step in the right direction if the ISP is stopping outgoing
mail when headers starting with "Med" are being sent through SMTP, but ironic
that I am still receiving many mails directly addressed to my email address,
but many times with different names before my email address.

All a bit mind boggling.

Nigel.