Inline image based spam

John Villalovos sodarock at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 21:10:18 CEST 2006

On 10/11/06, Tom Anderson <tanderso at oac-design.com> wrote:
> John Villalovos wrote:
> If an email from your sister scores 0.5, then you need to do more
> training.  None of my hams breach 0.001 (I just checked the last 20).
> Do you autoupdate?

Not sure what you mean by autoupdate.  But I do have it so that
bogofilter examines an email if it decides it is ham then it adds that
to the ham database.  And the same for spam.

>  Do you train on error?
Yep.

>  A spam cutoff of 0.9 is way
> too high unless you just started a new wordlist.

No new wordlist for me.  Been using mine for a few years now.  Though
I do purge out words that haven't been seen for over sixty days on
occasion.