scaling and learning [wasRe: Inline image based spam]

Dwayne Hottinger dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us
Sat Oct 7 14:02:33 CEST 2006

Ive had the same thought that they were trying to throw my wordlist out of whack
with these messages.  Unfortunately a flat word list for 750 users isnt very
realistic.  I wish I could take all emails with inline images and have them put
in a quarantined spam folder on my mail server.  However I realize that there
may be some legit emails from business that would need to get through.

ddh

Dwayne Hottinger
Network Administrator
Harrisonburg City Public Schools