Problems with Asian Spam

stefan stefan.geissler at theimagingsource.com
Thu Nov 23 09:30:02 CET 2006

Just comming back to Asian spam, i searched in the database file for entries,
that I have in these mails. I did not found them (because I do not know, what is
really saved). I found that mails with a body like this are not detected
correctly as spam:
--

      =B9=AB=C1=F8-19

=C0=CE=C5=CD=B3=DD =B1=DD=C0=B6
=C0=FC=B9=AE=BD=CE=C0=CC=C6=AE=

--
This is only part of the whole mail and will be interpreted by the mail program
as nice colored Asian text with correct HTML code.

Thank you
Stefan.