OT-strange response when I post.

John G Walker johngwalker at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Nov 13 23:33:38 CET 2006

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 21:13:20 +0000 John G Walker
<johngwalker at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 08:46:29 -0500 "John R. Culleton"
> <john at wexfordpress.com> wrote:
>
> > My posts to bogofilter list are getting through. But each one
> > generates a bounce from  georges-admin at 0xfa.com stating that I am
> > not enrolled.
> >
> > Do others receive this message? Here is the subject line:
> >
> > You john at wexfordpress.com are not member (georges ML)
> >
> > Just curious.
>
> Let's see,

Yes, I got that. The message is sent from a Japanese host, and the body
of the message is in Japanese. I don't think the subscriber actually
gets the messages and I suspect he won't notice if he gets deleted.
What he's playing at is anybody's guess,

--
 All the best,
 John