dbmail

Tom Allison tallison at tacocat.net
Sun Nov 5 18:00:30 CET 2006

I'm trying to evaluate using DBmail for my imap server and have a question about
bogofilter.

dbmail is a database back-end imap mail server.
This means that the mail is not Maildir or Mbox format.
Makes it rather difficult to train, learn, ...

It also supports LMTP, which IFAIK doesn't work well with bogofilter.

At least at the "glossy brochure" level..

Does anyone have any experiences or thoughts on how I might be able to
incorporate bogofilter into supporting this kind of IMAP server?