a dot alone in a line (bug?)

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Sat May 20 02:03:44 CEST 2006

On Fri, 19 May 2006 18:03:44 +0200
Dominique VOLPE wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to classify directly a test message in a command line and the
> bug I reported didn't occur.
> It is very strange because in the logs of Postfix, I can undoubtedly
> see that the messages containing a single dot are shortened after
> they passed thru Bogofilter.

Hi Dominique,

Do your logs show sizes before _and_ after bogofilter processes the
message?  It would be interesting to see those log lines.  To help you,
the next few lines of this message are 2 empty lines, then a dot line,
then 2 more empty lines, then my signature.  Do let us know if the
message arrives OK (or not) and what's in your logs.

.

Regards,