a dot alone in a line (bug?)

Tom Anderson tanderso at oac-design.com
Thu May 18 22:32:04 CEST 2006

Dominique,

Typically a dot alone on a line signifies to Sendmail when it is
receiving info on STDIN that the message has finished.  This should not
be the case when dealing with files.  My hunch is that this has
something to do with how you're sending/receiving email, not with
bogofilter.  Is your mail being delivered through a web form?

Tom