change a score ?

Tom Anderson tanderso at oac-design.com
Thu May 4 21:05:27 CEST 2006

Dwayne Hottinger wrote:

> Quoting Belette <krispisen at gmail.com>:
>

>>is there any way to change a score token ?
>>
>>because i added too more spam with 'crontab" and now, any message i receive
>>is tagged spam  :(
>>

> You can dump your wordlist and start over.  I had to do the same thing.

Or you run your hams through a few times to offset the count.  I've seen
wordlists get quite out-of-whack because people neglected to train on
error, or they trained incorrectly.  Every time, sending a few hams
through repetitively until they scored appropriately tended to bring
things back to how they should be.  Of course, the user then has to keep
vigilant after that, correcting any errors.  See the bfproxy.pl script
for an automated exhaustive training method.

Tom