Qmail with Spamassassin (bogofilter to be installed) Question

Ryan Pagquil rpagquil at philonline.com
Thu Mar 23 02:12:21 CET 2006

Hi Bogofilter gurus,

	I'm using qmail and spamassassin together. Now that we receives a
lot of spam mails I want to use bogfilter to minimize it or if lucky
zero it. This is the scenario.

I'm running two MX servers MX1 and MX2, both runs qmail and
spamassassin. All mails bound for our domain will be forwarded to
another mail server which serves to be the inner mail server runs
qmail but no spamassassin. Now I want to use bogofilter for this
setup but I don't know how to start.

Here are my questions.
1. Does bogofilter should be installed in the MX servers or in the
inner mail server?
2. How will I get ham mails? Usually users only reports spam mails?
3. Whos responsibility to train bogofilter, users?
4. In training bogofilter, should ham mails = spam mails?

Please help...

Thanks in advance,
Ryan